From 05 May 2017 12:00 until 07 May 2017 19:00
At Malaga, Spain
Skatepark Malaga Ruben Alcantara, Malaga, Spain.
Participants: Up to 80 riders total (men and women)
If 5 or more women are confirmed, they will ride in their own heat in the Regional Qualifier semi-final
Age: 16 years + (Minors must have a parent or guardian complete registration on-site)
Entry Fee: $50 US (Paid at event registration, cash only)
Course: Concrete park
– Helmets are required for all practices and competitions
– 20″ BMX bikes only
– RQ registration is open to riders from all countriesRegional Qualifiers (RQ): Cash and prizes to the top 10
– Top 10 Regional Qualifiers advance to the Vans BMX Pro Cup Spain Semi-Final
– Top 3 Regional Qualifiers also earn an invite to the Vans BMX Pro Cup World Championship at the Vans US Open in Huntington Beach, CA
• RQ 1st place – Flight/Hotel for Vans US Open, $1000 US
• RQ 2nd place – Hotel for Vans US Open, $600 US
• RQ 3rd place – Hotel for Vans US Open, $400 US
Registration requests will be reviewed. Approved riders will receive a confirmation email by March 31st.
The registration process will be completed at the event.
Note: Pro riders that previously competed in Van Doren Invitational events will have their registration requests automatically approved.
Registration is under bikesrule.com/events/rqspain/ and it's limited to 80 spots only.
The top 10 out of the Open Qualifier will qualify for the semi finals together with the invited top 18 riders from Sydney.Vans BMX Pro Cup