MAUI was hit hard and needs help… Cult Crew teamed up with their homie Big Island to make these T-shirts in order to raise some money for all those affected by this tragedy. 100% of the proceeds will be directly donated to those affected by the fires... get your orders in NOW and we can all help those in need… only at cultcrew.com
Two colours available. Black print on coal shirt or black on white.
Life is better with music. Sessions last longer. The motivation is stronger. Piss off the neighbors if you feel like it. But you need that speaker to take care of business. Teufel Audio are hooking it up for one of you. You'll be amazed by the sound of the Teufel Rockster Cross as it's clean and loud. No distortion when the volume goes up, just the way you like it. The battery outlasts your session (unless you ride longer than 16 hours) and the shock-proof speaker can handle a drop of rain. In short, you need this. If you miss out on winning it, it's worth the € 349,99 price tag (on sale now actually for € 249,99), the Teufel Website is where you can order one.
But what do you need to do?
1) Follow @fatbmx on Instagram 2) Follow @teufelaudio_nederland on instagram 3) Let us know by DM why you need this speaker the most
While Australia has historically had a strong reputation in Olympic cycling, it would be fair to say the country was not previously a place where casual cyclists toured. However, things have changed massively since the turn of the century, with Australia now boasting a network of cycling trails to rival anything you will find elsewhere. With that in mind, we have scoured Australia to identify our favourite cycling routes, starting with one which is approved by the International Mountain Bicycling Association (IMBA).
At a glance, all BMX racers have to do to take home the gold is get to the finish line first. However, that is not very easy to do when you have seven other riders fighting for the same position and your course is riddled with jumps, bumps, and speed curves. Still some manage to do it. Below, we have compiled a list of the UCI BMX rankings to show you how the riders are doing so far this 2023 season.
Female Riders to Watch If you like to bet on bike races, you may want to keep your eye on thebettingsites.com. Several sportsbooks have the defending champion as the favorite for the Women’s Elite category and
Emerica Footwear is proud to have teamed up with artist Michael Sieben to bring you an animal-friendly footwear collection consisting of the Omen Hi and Wino G6 Slip-On. The two shoes are augmented by a tight apparel capsule featuring custom illustrated artwork.
Michael Sieben is a professional designer, illustrator and writer whose work has been exhibited and reviewed worldwide as well as featured in numerous illustration anthologies. He has also been the managing editor at Thraher Magazine, writes monthly columns for Juxtapoz magazine and is a cofounder of Roger Skate Co. He lives and works in Austin, Texas with his wife Allison, son River and daughter Eve.
The Emerica x Michael Sieben capsule is available now at finer skate shops worldwide.
GREYSTOKE: An aptly-named new twice yearly BMX magazine, edited by the legendary Scott Towne, that focuses on BMX lifers and everything that keeps us stoked on BMX for the long run. With old-school, mid-school and current day content focusing on those older riders who just can't shake this obsession.
The all new Greystoke BMX Magazine from DIG BMX is available to pre-order now from all your favourite 4Down Dealers, click the images or link below for more information and to secure your copy!
Issue one is 132 pages. Full color, full size, full bore.
-Dennis McCoy--Life and times of the KC Rogue. -Mel Stoutsenberger--photographs of the future, from the past -Survivors--Never give up, never give in -Save your Generation--Evolution of the BMX bike -Dog Bites--The Mad Dog rides again
- In the men's BMX Flatland final at the 2023 UCI Cycling World Championships in Glasgow, Scotland, Frenchman Dandois claimed bronze with a score of 88 that put him behind the clear champion Yu Shoji (94.16) and his Japanese compatriot Hayakawa (91.16) in silver as Spanish BMX veteran Jorge 'Viki' Gómez finished back in eighth place at the age of 42.
- The X Games on home soil in Chiba in 2022 was the 21-year-old Hayakawa from Nagaoka City's coming out event globally and he stuck to the formula later in the year at FISE Montpellier to top the world again.
Vans BMX teammates Perris Benegas and Dennis Enarson may be separated by over 2,500 miles — the former calls Wilmington, NC, her home, while the latter resides in San Diego, CA — but the vast distance between their BMX-friendly hometowns belies their many similarities. This season, they’ve been brought together in an entirely new way: to create a unique collection of footwear and apparel that leads with Vans BMX Sk8-Hi and BMX Slip-On, accompanied by a brand-new BMX film, Integration, dedicated to the late Patrick Casey.
Perris and Dennis are singular talents on their bikes with a cornucopia of contest victories between them. For their new collection, Perris decided to take flight with the BMX Sk8-Hi™ in white and grey,
British star Kieran Reilly produced a brilliant second run at the BMX Freestyle Park World Championships final in Scotland to win his first global title after winning his first European Games title last month. Here is all you need to know. - Aged just 11, Reilly landed a 720 over a spine then made his FISE debut in 2018 and has gone from strength-to-strength including a starring role in Drew Bezanson's Uncontained 2019-winning team.
- Early in 2022, Reilly went viral when he landed the world's first-ever Triple Flair then claimed a 2022 European Championships silver medal in Munich before going one better this year at the Games in Poland.
- This time around at the 2023 World Championships event held at Glasgow Green, the 22-year-old - who grew up performing tricks at the Leam Lane skatepark in Gateshead - scored 86.36 on his first run.
- It was only enough to place him sixth behind Australian Logan Martin as well as American duo Justin Dowell and Daniel Sandoval with Croatia's Marin Ranteš wowing the crowd in fifth place.
- After Ranteš scored 90.64 in the second run and Reilly's compatriot Jude Jones (90.10) got the crowd on their feet with a brilliant score of 90.10, Reilly performed even better to bank a score of 95.80.
- He then had a nervous wait as first American Nick Bruce scored a 93.90 for an eventual bronze,
The world of BMX (Bicycle Motocross) is an exhilarating fusion of adrenaline, creativity, and community. Students who are passionate about extreme sports and have a strong desire to enter the BMX industry have an exciting and opportunity-filled road ahead of them. But just like starting a career in any other profession, starting a career in the BMX industry requires careful planning, dedication, and perseverance. Learn more about how students jump into this thrilling world by reading my thorough overview of the steps required to lay the groundwork for a successful BMX career.
Discover Your Passion for BMX Be sure of your passion for BMX before you enter the field. Perform research, watch BMX events and videos, compete locally, and ride with experienced riders to gain a better understanding of the challenges and rewards of the sport. This preliminary investigation will give you crucial knowledge about the various BMX disciplines, including street, park, dirt, and vert, and it will help you choose the one that best matches your interests and skills.
If you can’t find enough time because of demanding college assignments, don’t kill yourself. If you wonder, ‘Who can write my essays for me?’ remember that there is professional help out there. Just do your due diligence to find a reliable service and enjoy the results!