- Calling established dealers to solicit orders each day
- Educating and informing dealers of product, company & team news, events, contests, etc.
- Meet budgeted sales forecasts on a monthly basis
- Handle warranty / returns, which may involve mechanical skills
- Manage warehouse, which will include packing / shipping orders and
- Assist with collections and work with accounting as needed
- Open new accounts in areas where accounts do not exist.
- Travel to tradeshows, team trips and demos, etc.
- Driven and able to work under pressure and deadlines
- Strong communicator
- Minimum 2 years bicycle industry experience
- Conceptual selling skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Limited bicycle mechanic skills
- Extensive industry knowledge
- Proficiency in Excel and Word
- Knowledge in .html, Photoshop, Illustrator a plus but not required.
- Position is full time.
- Base wage & Commission or Profit sharing based on experience
Email, fax or snail mail your resume to:
Greasy Comb Distribution
901 E. Lambert Rd., Units E-F
La Habra, CA 90631
(562) 690-5133 (phone)
(562) 690-4211 (fax)