The Dirt Finals on saturday evening were sensational with a very good mood. On technical challenging and innovative trails the riders showed lots of great runs.
King of Dirt became the actual World Champion Kye Forte from England. Alex Dropsy (France) became 2nd with very clean and hard tricks followed from Bibi Noirot. The until now nonfamous Alejandro Caro from Columbia placed on fourth position because he impressed the spectators and the judges with incredible runs and tricks.
Results BMX Masters Dirt:
1. Kye Forte (UK) Federal, DC, Primo, Redbull
2. Alex Dropsy (F) TWENTYbikes.co, Paradise
3. Romauld Noirot (F) ripcurl, macneil, oakley, eastpak, primo, paradise
4. Alejandro Caro (CO) Redbull,, Standard, bmxarmy.com
5. Markus Hampl (D) Oakley, Suzuki, Eastpak, Dragonfly, Odyssey
6. Allen Cooke (USA) Specialized, MT Dew, Fox, DC
7. Matt McLeod (FSA) Oakley, Fox, Raleigh
8. Ryan Nyquist (USA) Haro, adidas, T-mobile, Napster, Bell, Ogio
9. Greg Van Tulder (B)
10. Benny Poulsen (D) Flybikes, Vans, Lord
11.Dean Hearne (UK) Federal, Primo, 70s, Dead Memory
12. Nicolas Bertier (F) Kana, Beach, Dragonfly, Demolition, Osiris
13. Janusz Pietruczum (P) Felt
14. Timothy Bauwens (B)
15. David Pawka (CZ) Author, Represent
16. Roscoe Siebers (FSA) Mongoose, Von Zipper Kustom, CLKD
17. Alessandro Barbero (I) Oakley, Redbull, Vans, eastpak, Rooster Bike
18. Axel Jurgens (ARG)
19. Senad Grosic (AU) redbull, oakley, eastpak, vans, Haro
Expect a full report with pictures soon!