2) Do you fancy riding real trails going down a hill?
It's always scary, the jumps are too big, and you go down hill like at 100 kilometers per hour, that is what makes the Redbull elevation so good
3) Have you seen photos of the 2007 dirt jumps yet?
Looks a bit smaller than last year, I guess the jumps are more friendly and it will be easier for tricks
4) How bad do you think it is that Dirt is no longer a discipline in the X-Games?
The show is over, now they see dirt jumping like roller blading or like those dudes that go down hill on long skate boards at the first or second X-games
5) Do you have any tricks you want show on the last big set?
Not really, the last set seems to be bigger than last year
6) I would be stoked on (choose one):
a) A top 3 score
b) Making finals
c) Don't care about the placing, I just want to ride Elevation with my buddies
Alejandro Caro: D) GO MOUNTAINBIKE RIDING AFTER THE CONTEST WITH BIBI, ALEX AND MARCUS
7) Thanks to: REDBULL for the invitation and the good times