This is a physical role so applicants must be confident in working an 8-hour day on their feet, though there is some heavy lifting.
-No specific product knowledge is required, and training will be provided. There is potential for motivated and hardworking people to take on more responsibility in the business by working on our Goods in processes, in our adjacent retail store, as a bicycle mechanic, or even in a supervisory/assistant management role.
Expectations, Performance and Development
-We will agree a set of performance indicators or objectives, which will form the basis of regular reviews. Success will be judged on the speed that you pick and pack orders as well as being able to work as a team and maintain a positive attitude.
-We will have regular catch-up sessions to review performance.
What We Require from You:
1. You have a strong willingness and optimistic attitude to grow with this role.
2. You arrive on time for work every day
3. You are highly positive in your thoughts, words, actions and appearance.
4. You enjoy working independently and sometimes alone without constant supervision, and have an eye and passion for excellence in everything you do. You can also work as part of a small team
5. You have a “consider it done” attitude and hate making excuses when things are not done.
6. You learn from your mistakes, continually acquire new skills and ways of improving what you do.
7. You have basic computer skills and can use Internet browsers.
What you can Expect from the Role
1. You will be part the World’s best BMX retailer.
2. You will be based in Louisville, Kentucky.
3. You will have access to support and training where you will get as much assistance as you require.
4. You can ride our private skatepark outside of work
5. You will be able to purchase products at cost price plus 10%
Deadline for applications is March 12 th 2022