- St-Martin : Simon O'Brien
joined the team. We are now talking with him to design his signature frame and signature handlebar.
- St-Martin : beside Simon's frame, we are also working on 2 other prototype frames.
- St-Martin : our distributor in Hungary (Görb-X / Harlee) added László Elek
to their team. László is known as the best style rider in Hungary. Up to now, he never went out Hungary. 2006 will be his first European year.
- St-Martin : Chris Böhm
(Germany) won the Last Session 2005 contest. He'll be at the Circle Cow contest in France, mid February.
- St-Martin : Available in april 2006 : 7075 pegs, 38 mm O.D., 115 grams each.
- St-Martin : Our distributor in Japan (Dirty Bike) added Miura Hirokazu
to their flatland team. Nishikawa "Taka" Takahiro
and Misawa Shintaro
were already in the team in 2005.
- St-Martin : Available in april 2006 : colored Champagne forks. Pearl brown and black for brake version. Silver and black for brakeless version.