It is ten dollars for all amateurs and fifteen dollars for all professional riders wanting to enter pro best trick (with $500 up for grabs). Prizing for the top ams is provided by our generous sponsors: etnies, dragon optical and 3-ride BMX shop.
We look forward to seeing you there!
adidas Canada limited
Here's the latest on the Canadian Concrete series:
* First and foremost, Solo Mobile has signed on as the main sponsor for the series. We’re excited that they’re going to be a part of this as it’ll help the jams to be even better than we were hoping for.
* There will be a DVD released in October with all the footage being from the events. We’re really ecstatic about this happening, and it will definitely give some of the locals a time to shine in the spotlight. We’re securing distribution for this internationally, so be on the lookout for the DVD come autumn.
* We forgot to mention that each and every am entered at all 3 events get a t-shirt. Its only $10 to enter each jam, and there will be a different color way of tee for each event. Graphics will be released soon, and will be sure to please even the oldest school rider attending.
* There will be an afterparty during “BMX week” in Vancouver. This will be after the last jam at the end of august, and right before the metro jam. * We also need to clarify that its $500, winner takes all, best trick, at EACH of the jams. Entry fee for pro class is only $15. Bunnyhop contest open to all entrants is $100 at each, with the exception of seylynn park, which will be the classic long jump out of the bowl.
* We have space for 60 am entries and 32 pro entries. There will be divisions for age and skill for the ams, and the pro classs will be open * Please check out myspace.com/canadianconcrete for updates on pro attendance and more!