If you're trying to get rid of your 44-16 gearing but find the Profile cassette hubs a bit on the expensive side, you can look into this Madeira Dexter hub.
Madeira is actually a sister brand of Profile racing and is also made in the USA but has a different price tag attached to it. Read on to see the specs of the black cassette hub.
Dexter Rear Hub
• 14mm solid rear axle
• reversible for right or left hand drive
• available with 9-13 tooth one piece reversable drivers
• sealed bearing hub and driver
• available in 36 and 48 hole
• made in USA by profile racing
Available at Paul's Boutique and other good BMX stores.
Prize: € 189,= Euro