Content DIG BMX issue 99.8
- Seven Days Later; "Did you hear what happened to Robbo?"
- A South African Safari; BSD's Reed Stark and Denim Cox
- Burns Baby, Burns; A conversation about BMX media and more with a DIG favourite.
- A Sequence of Technical Events; Courage Adams and Devon Smillie for Fly Bikes in Tenerife.
- Life After Print; Discussing 'the new normal' for some of the world's best known BMX photographers, since the inevitable demise of print media. With Rob Dolecki, Ricky Adam, George Marshall, Andrew White, Fred Murray, Jeff Z and Hadrien Picard.
- 30 Years Of The Shield; Scott Towne on three decades of influence from "the most punk rock company in BMX."
- Shots Fired; Sixteen of the best photos from some of our favourite photographers.
- No Foreign Lands; The end of one era and the beginning of another with United in Lyon.
- The Palmistry Guide;
Vans in Thailand - Photography by Vince Perraud.
Simone Barraco and arguably the best edit of 2017.